Back to Work & PRIZE TIME

Yes back to the toil of work but three weeks of rest and oral morphine has done me the world of good. I feel much more enthused for my day job but also the other jobs I fill my life with.

In Two weeks I have published 7 videos onto my YouTube channel; three with thanks to the Ice Bucket Challenge. If you have been living in a Chilean mine (topical humour in 2010) then you might not of seen the flash flood of videos storming social media where people pour iced water over themselves to promote their charities, mostly ALS who are an American charity for Motor Neurone Disease. My good buddy Lee Hall has written a blog post about it and about his trials in getting his book published. You should go read it, and sign his mailing list. But only after this.

So, in case you have missed any of my YouTube videos here is the quick run down! (In reverse age order. There is a test at the end.)




7.
It was Lee's birthday and we surprised him. Here is the unedited footage which will wet your taste buds ready for Aidan's fully edited masterpiece.








6.
It's been 11 Years since my mother died. I did plan a rather heartfelt interview  but nature and a iffy microphone set up lead to hours of work and a 'bodge job'. Here is the result which briefly, when measure in views in first 24hrs, was my most popular video ever.

5.
In at five is my first Unboxing video of Loot Crate. It's a Geeky thing. A treasure trove mixed of stuff I love and stuff I am now discovering. Watch and be jealous!

4.
I get cold and wet. Thanks.

3.
Claire gets cold and wet at www.ihdc.co.uk











2.
Want to hear me ruin a great summer hit? Well give me a box and off we go. Get Lucky.

1.
AND finally Aidan 'Catherine of' Parr gets cold and wet too.


Now... have you been paying attention? Did you subscribe to my YouTube Channel?
CLICK HERE FOR THE TEST AND YOU COULD WIN BIG or do it below.
You have until midday BST on Saturday 6th September to enter/complete. Good luck!

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

1 comment:

  1. I very much enjoy this post, it was a good time like that time with my good leg

    ReplyDelete