Burying the Hatchet

So it was two weeks before anyone appeared to notice I had maintained radio silence.



I’ll be honest. I was actually quite hurt by Anna’s birthday and felt quite excluded. I know that it is something my Dad would never do on purpose but it turns out he does get too caught up with work, the band and his new family. I know Zoe said nothing was organised, but then getting Erika and co up requires some organisation.

Either way each side has now had their say and the hatchet is buryed - not in my stepmother's head as per her suggestion :)

In other news I am off breaking my legs Ice Skating and at the weekend as part of my YOLO idea I went to Brighton.

Pictures on my Tumblr and the video highlights are herE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w1Erq8Qw9w

No comments:

Post a Comment